We all went to see "Night at the Museum" yesterday. I don't have too much to say about it except that it was good family entertainment and Ben Stiller was his usual goofy self. It's nice to see family films with the family and have it be a good, uplifting message ("Some are born to greatness, others have greatness thrust upon them" says T. Roosevelt to the museum night watchman). It's basically a "bloom where you are planted" type of message that says it's ok to be yourself and not a superstar.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Call him Mr. Relevant.I was just reading highlight...
- Well we got our piano delivered today and I don't ...
- Ok, let's get this straight. When I said "Pretty s...
- So we have had a nice, quiet weekend so far. I too...
- Rain. Blech. I am beginning to feel almost bi-pola...
- Waahoo, I've been accepted into the instructor tra...
- A good friend and artist from work posted a questi...
- I received a comment on my Tree Hunting post yeste...
- I posted a few more pictures from our Tree Hunting...
- Got Tree?Yayyyy, after a near fiasco day we got ou...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home