Ok, let's get this straight. When I said "Pretty soon we'll be starting a family rock band. Too bad we aren't the Partridges," I was being extremely facetious. There are few things I find cornier than a family musical group. Visions of the family from the RV movie spring to mind. I want everyone in my family to be musical, but we'll all play our own stuff, thanks Crispin!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Monday, December 18, 2006
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- So we have had a nice, quiet weekend so far. I too...
- Rain. Blech. I am beginning to feel almost bi-pola...
- Waahoo, I've been accepted into the instructor tra...
- A good friend and artist from work posted a questi...
- I received a comment on my Tree Hunting post yeste...
- I posted a few more pictures from our Tree Hunting...
- Got Tree?Yayyyy, after a near fiasco day we got ou...
- Wow, another week has gone by and not that much ha...
- Well we are back in gear at the old TKD studio. Af...
- It is nice to be done with all of the big planned ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home