Wow, another week has gone by and not that much has happened. I came down with my first cold on Tuesday in I can't remember how long. We did all get to march in the Boise holiday parade last Saturday. It was our first parade since participating with King's Martial Arts in the Morgan Hill Christmas Parade probably back in about 1998! Kira got to carry a flag while Toby and I (and the rest of the studio) performed our forms. It was fun. Toby and I definitely still need to practice though, especially if we are to be the main instructors when the new Eagle studio opens next month!
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Friday, December 01, 2006
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Well we are back in gear at the old TKD studio. Af...
- It is nice to be done with all of the big planned ...
- So we were not sucessful in our pursuit, but I did...
- 11/1 - 11/9In pursuit of the Idaho Ungulate.
- Switchfeets was here! Yep, we got to see them at t...
- Mmmm, capsaicin!!!
- Wow, one of those "wish I'd been there" kind of mo...
- We went out on an elk scouting trip on Friday (I k...
- Back from Singapore and home, sweet, home, yay! An...
- Ahhh, the Singapore Sling!I may look like I've had...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home