Monday, October 23, 2006

Switchfeets was here! Yep, we got to see them at the good ol' Big Easy in downtown Boise again. Those guys are just so darned talented, and likeable! I wrote to a buddy that I wished we could get them onto our worship band. Whip those old people right into shape ;).

My sister and brother-in-law even drove all the way out from Forks, Washington to see them with us (as a combined birthday celebration type of thing) and they liked them too. They sure are loud and I like it that way, hearing damage or not! It was great getting to spend time with and have fun hiking around Boise this weekend too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boise (or Eagle) is one of the best places in the nation to visit. Especially when you're surrounded by great family, perfect weather and a Switchfoot concert.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home