Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It looks like I'll be off to Singapore this Friday afternoon. I know I should be grateful for the opportunity that my job affords me to travel and see places that I might otherwise never be able to, but I don't like to fly and I always wish if I am going to be someplace like this I would much rather go with Birgit!

From everything I hear it is a very nice city so it should be fun to see. We also get to go on Singapore Airlines that has a fabulous reputation. We are taking a flight out of LAX that the entire plane is "Executive Economy" class. That should be nice as they are all recliner seats with their own video screens and power ports almost like business class. I still am not thrilled with the thought of an over 17 hour flight! We will be there for four days, and one of them is free, so we'll get to do a little sightseeing. I then will be back late next Thursday night and hopefully I'll have some good pictures!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

Wow, if you have to do 17 hours, Singapore Air is definitely the way to go. Hope it's good! But yeah, I hate being separated from the wifey.

3:40 PM  
Blogger randall said...

Jon, I am beginning to think you are the only one that still reads my blog (and occasionally Katherine), but then this is chiefly for my own reflection anyways, right?

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take much better photos than this one. Thanks for all the great shots, although you sure can't tell it's Singapore, looks alot like any other well populated city in the U.S.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home