Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- We had quite the bit of excitement around here yes...
- Got me a motobike yesterday. Of course that's not ...
- Yep, here's a plug. My friend Crispin has been wri...
- This video clip is hysterical and so echoes some o...
- Ok, there is no such thing as coincidence, so what...
- I don't usually do these, but at Jon's direction I...
- Ok now here's a cool clip courtesy of the U2 Sermo...
- Ok, so is this coincidence that all of this is hap...
- Yippee!!! Class number 12 bites the dust, and only...
- Thanks to Katherine who lead me this morning to re...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



6 Comments:
You know the guy who was trying to trade up from a red paper clip to a house through successive trades? Check out how Alice Cooper played a major role!
(and congrats!)
So what Jon is talking about is the guy that traded a red paper-clip all the way up to a house! If you don't believe it read about it here: http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/
I had heard about it on the news somewhere. Crazy, man.
School's out... FOREVER!! Congratulations and way to go big brother. I am so happy for you and so very impressed!!
And I am so slow, not thinking beyond "School's out… for summer!" until I saw what came in the mail. Mega-congratulations, Mr. Master of Science in Computer Information Systems!
Congratulations bro! I'm excited to see what the Lord does next! I've also been inspired by you to start a blog of my own. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home