Thursday, June 22, 2006

This video clip is hysterical and so echoes some of the experiences I have had trying to use a Mac, or rather as the guy in the clip says "share the Mac experience!" I about fell out of my chair watching this one. I just love the "hopping around like a @#$% Jack Russell Terrier" remark and I like how the cursor turns into the little Mac hourglass swirly thing too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, with your comments about the video clip, I really wanted to see it. I went to the site, even downloaded the DivX codec thingie and installed it, went back to the site, and finally could see the video...but without sound. Not very funny without sound. Just a guy standing there gesturing. Oh well. So then I looked for it elsewhere. Discovered video.google.com (had never heard of it before), and there it was (along with other parodies). So I did get to see it after all. But I'm such a mac devotee I never laughed once. Couldn't identify at all. I never have problems with my mac. I just love it and use it happily for email, blogging, browsing, word processing, organizing, chatting, photos, music, playing and planning. I admit, my blissful happiness may be strongly linked to the highly professional technical support that sleeps next to me at night.

Thanks for sharing anyway ;-)

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home