Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hey, have you noticed my "ClustrMap" by Google down lower on the left-hand column of my blog? It's kind of silly but kind of cool at the same time. It shows the locations of the various visitors to my blog placed onto a world map. At this point it's semi-useless since that's all it shows is a point on a map, but there are other tools available that show more detailed information on what visitors I've had, all for the sake of curiosity.

It looks like I've got visitors from Southern California (no idea who that is) some from Northern Washington (I know who that is ;) a few in the Midwest and least coast, some from Europe and one from Japan (I have a pretty good idea who that is too). Hat tip to K's 30 Second blog for letting me know about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home