Thursday, March 30, 2006


Ok, I am officially a geezer now. My incredibly awesome, wonderful, amazing, beautiful and talented wife got the 30th anniversary Born To Run boxed set for me for Christmas. It comes with a remastered version of the album, a making of DVD and a really great DVD of the concert at the Odeon in London in 1975. I decided to have the boys watch it with me and my middle son said "nah, that's geezer rock." I said "What do you mean, Springsteen was in his mid-twenties when he made this, it isn't geezer rock." To which he replied, "Yeah, but only geezers like it."

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe Garcia said...

Hmm, seems like you might have to write the middle one off. I'd concentrate on the other 2.

Then I'd bust out your Walkman (the one that plays cassette tapes) and tell him he could only listen to music on that for the next month!

BRRUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!

12:30 AM  
Blogger Crispin Schroeder said...

Yo Randall, the boss is going to be playing the New Orleans Jazz and heritage festivl this year. Maybe you have an excuse to come back down.

9:55 AM  
Blogger randall said...

You KNOW I'd love to!!!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home