Ok, I don't usually post virtually the same thing two posts in a row, but this one is worth it and definitely worth the 20 minutes it takes to watch it. Click on the image to watch the message (hopefully it will stay up for a while).
If you are intrigued at all by the message, be sure and come back and click the link at the top left of my blog or the ribbon on the top right and join the campaign. When my sister sent me the clip that I linked to on Thursday I looked all over for the full message but couldnt find it. So many thanks to Beth for finding the entire thing. (btw, I don't particularly care for the image above. It reminds me of someone thinking "gosh, I get to have my picture taken with the world's greatest rock star, yuck, yuck." Hopefully he got the point though).
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




1 Comments:
Hey Randall,
I'm leaving my comment here because the comment link on your previous post is wonky.
I am currently reading "A Conversation with Bono". I got it at the library and I'm about halfway through. I like it. It is a good combination of U2 history and theology. Thumbs up!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home