I was reading Mary's song today (a good prelude to the season) and I was reminded of the song "God and Man at Table Are Sat Down." We used to sing this in Germany translated into German and I loved the song. When I found the lyrics in English I liked it even more. Sometimes (most of the time actually) song translation doesn't work all that well, although this one came close.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Went and saw the Narnia movie last night with the ...
- Eat the Bananas! This is a cool perspective on vis...
- Yep, after four months of school-free fun, includi...
- Birgit posted a meme on her blog as follows:"Your ...
- Ok, I finally got around to typing my journal, hal...
- 11/15/05Day 2 – Our first work day and what a day ...
- 11/16/05 Day 3 – Another eventful day. We were giv...
- 11/17/05 - ThursdayDay 4 We had a tough time getti...
- 11/19/05 - SatDay 6 Well, we made it though our la...
- 11/20/05 - SundayDay 7 We are sitting here at the ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home