Sunday, January 29, 2006


Birgit laughed out loud at this post on Sami's blog yesterday. I suspect it was partly because it reminder her of some practical jokes that have been played on me. I recall having a turkey sandwich a while back and remarking that it was a little spicy. This probably had something to do with a jalapeno pepper that someone had snuck into my sandwich. On another occasion we were eating lunch and after I had eaten a few oreos everyone burst out laughing. I asked what was up and they said "couldn't you tell we had changed out the oreo filling with toothpaste?"! Thanks for the fun, guys.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

Oh man. I've never played an intentional trick with Erick, he does it to himself. That's funny about the Oreos, though, that you didn't even notice!

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They say... you always "hurt" the one's you love, they must really "love" you. How cruel, but how funny!!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Crispin Schroeder said...

Nice! I may just have to try that one on somebody this week. I just don't know if I'm ready to start a war with anybody around here. The last batch of practicle jokes (and impracticle jokes for that matter) ended up getting pretty out of hand after a few months. One the guys on our church staff placed an add in the local newspaper for an estate auction at another one of our staff members' house. The kicker is he put something in the add about "everything must go including the big screen plasma TV". And well people started showing up at the crack of dawn to get a good deal. So needless to say I'm not sure that I want to get in a war with some of the guys around here.

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home