Randall's Blog:

A place for inspection and introspection

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

posted by randall at 8:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Blogs I read
Birgit
Chad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage

Links

    STAR
    Arms of Love
    Vineyard Boise
    Nergon.com
    Pearls Before Swine
    pictures
    more pictures

    Geocaching

Quote
  • "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
  • Buckaroo Banzai

Site Feed

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

E-mail me



Locations of visitors to this page

Previous Posts

  • "He is risen... He is risen indeed!"What an exhaus...
  • In reflecting on the Morning Prayer of the Northum...
  • So Birgit and I discussed yesterday how it seems t...
  • Study fails to show healing power of prayer I read...
  • Ok, I am officially a geezer now. My incredibly aw...
  • Ouch, ouch, make it stop! I'm not supposed to laug...
  • Missing!No, this is not from an X-Files body parts...
  • Well, after weeks of constant pain and discomfort,...
  • Another class bites the dust!Yep, Networks and Dat...
  • Here's a cool site I happened across where you can...

About Me

My Photo
Name: randall
Location: Southwest Idaho

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]