Monday, April 24, 2006

Ah Hamburg, wie ich wünsche das ich jetzt da war! We are on day four since the girls left for Germany. I took Josh to his Senior class banquet on Friday night, where he had a lot of fun, and to a friends prom on Saturday night where he had less fun. It seems we have corrupted his musical tastes and he doesn't like the music that public high schoolers like. He said they played a lot of rap and pop and he prefers rock and alternative. Oh darn.

The girls are having fun and Birgit said they are running all over, sightseeing and visiting and that she wouldn't spoil it for me by telling me about the wonderful Greek cuisine they had today (I could hear Kira in the background saying "you're mean Mom!") They ran around Stade today and Kira enjoyed the old city. Here's a picture I found online:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home