Sunday, October 01, 2006

We went out on an elk scouting trip on Friday (I know, I know; if boys have scouts why can't elk have scouts?) and saw some really beautiful Idaho landscape again. We saw deer and elk tracks all along this ridge up at 8,000 feet elevation, and when we stopped and used our binoculars we were able to see an entire elk herd up on the hill on the far right. Can you see them? Look close they are in the shadows of the trees. We'll be back up here one month from today. Hopefully the snow won't be too deep!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon Reid said...

I'm looking, I'm looking.... I see trees.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see em!! They are mostly light brown, right?? Heehee.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful hills, I hope your weather is this clear and nice when you're hunting.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home