Well we got our piano delivered today and I don't know who is happier/more excited. Kira or Birgit. Even Toby got into the action and played a bit! It was a nice surprise to find the bench loaded with song sheets and books. There is even a collection of Scott Joplin songs. Nice.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Ok, let's get this straight. When I said "Pretty s...
- So we have had a nice, quiet weekend so far. I too...
- Rain. Blech. I am beginning to feel almost bi-pola...
- Waahoo, I've been accepted into the instructor tra...
- A good friend and artist from work posted a questi...
- I received a comment on my Tree Hunting post yeste...
- I posted a few more pictures from our Tree Hunting...
- Got Tree?Yayyyy, after a near fiasco day we got ou...
- Wow, another week has gone by and not that much ha...
- Well we are back in gear at the old TKD studio. Af...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
Were the Von Trapps considered a band? cause you guys could totally pull that off. Oh wait, they were Australian weren't they?
Still, maybe you could trade the piano for an accordian. Something to think about.
Joe
As Jon Reid says:
Play an accordion.
Go to jail.
It's the law.
I think that would be Austrian Joe, not Australian. Crikey!
3 words, 5 syllables: Wierd Al Yankovich. If he can rock the accordian, surely mainstream America is ready. I read in "Polka Weekly" the accordian is the oboe of this generation.
This coming from someone that reads "Polka Weekly?" My point is made.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home