Back in the saddle again...
So I am back after an 8 day, week and a half, training class down in Roseville, CA and I am looking forward to my ride into work today! Not looking forward to work, but the ride! I had the first half of my Six Sigma Black Belt (quality improvement) training for work. It was pretty intensive with 8-5:30 in class and then a few hours of homework each night. We have about 4 weeks back at home (during which we have more homework) and then another 8 days of phase II back in Roseville to finish up. It's good stuff, but it sure is tough to get anything else done!
Fortunately I will get to relax a little with guitar lessons tonight, TKD lessons on Tues and Thurs and then we leave for Experienced Rider Training on Friday. Then the same thing next week and I teach STAR the following two weekends. No rest for the weary/wicked, right?
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection




1 Comments:
And you spend time with your wife and kids WHEN? You sound insanely busy.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home