I won't say Happy New Year (at least to the two or three people still looking at this blog). In the words of Mr. Dylan and re-interpreted by Switchfoot, "Happy" is a yuppie word. May your new year be blessed instead.
Randall's Blog:
A place for inspection and introspection
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Blogs I read
BirgitChad
Stephan Pastis
Crispytunes News
U2 Sermons
Ryan's Webpage
Links
Quote
- "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."
- Buckaroo Banzai

E-mail me
Previous Posts
- Not too happy around these here parts lately. I gu...
- Ok, so Katherine and Eric have both inspired me to...
- Well, we had as much luck today hunting Chukar as ...
- Garrr, I sometimes think I own "things" just for t...
- I posted this over on K's blog and since I have be...
- I found a link to this clip describing the "Waves ...
- Snow! Yep, the first snow of the season on the way...
- I posted this over on "Tigertriple.com" after comp...
- Pictures from ART
- Ok, it's been over a month since I posted anything...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
Great New Year!!
Not one of Switchfoot's best, but certainly a catchy tune.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home